- Thurston inherited the castle and lands and married a noblewoman who bore him five sons.
- After 1122, lived in London, Middlesex, England.
Thurston Le Despencer and (?) (?) had the following children:
- The Visitation of the county of Warwick in the year 1619: Taken By William Camden, College of Arms (Great Britain). Attached.
- The Baronetage of England: Being an Historical and Genealogical Account of Baronets, From their first Institution in the Reign of King James I. Volume 1, By Arthur Collins. Printed for W. Taylor, at the Ship in Pater-Noster Row; R. Gosling, at the Middle-Temple-Gate in Fleet-Street; and J. Osborn, at the Oxford-Arms in Lombard-Street. 1720.
- Descendants of Amaury Raoul D'Albetot, George R. Spencer. 
- Greenwald Family History, compiled by Kathryn Greenwald.
- Kathy Alvis Patterson Family History, compiled by Kathy Patterson.
- Lechner Family History, compiled by Michael Lechner, with my father Ted Harrold Lechner. Lechner Family History.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thurston's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Darlene Athey Hill, Katherine Patterson, Stephen Gerwing, and Albert Case. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 28, 2015 at 20:12GMT Liz Shifflett wrote: