Isabel DeSpenser, married two men named Richard de Beauchamp, who were first cousins.
- Richard, 2nd Lord Abergavenny, Earl of Worcester (d. 1422), they had one child:
- Richard, the Earl of Warwick (d. 1439), m. first Elizabeth Berkley and had Elizabeth (3rd daughter) — she married George Neville, brother of Edward Neville.
Isabel DeSpenser and Richard of Warwick were the parents of:
By both husbands, she had daugters named Elizabeth Beauchamp, and they married brothers. Baroness Burgersh. Isabel married Richard Earl of Worcester, and then married his cousin, Richard Earl of Warwick. Their identical names causes some confusion. The Complete Peerage vol. IV, p. 282.
- Tewksbury, Gloucoustershire., England
- ↑ A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire. Publisher Henry Colburn, 1839, retrieved 2014-06-15, amb
- ↑ A general and heraldic dictionary of the peerages of England, Ireland, and Scotland. By John Burke, p. 34, published 1831.
- ↑ Burke, p. 387, published 1831
- A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire. Publisher Henry Colburn, 1839. Original from the University of California. Digitized Nov 10, 2010
- Wikipedia entry for Isabel le Despenser, Countess of Worcester and Warwick
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Anonymous and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Isabel's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Michelle Brooks, Robin Wood, Ted Williams, and Anonymous Anonymous. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 5, 2013 at 21:52GMT Jacques Pictet wrote: