- Margarite Diamond's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
OBITUARY: MARGARITE DIAMOND: Times Union, The (Albany, NY) - January 3, 2004 WEST COXSACKIE -- Marguerite Diamond , age 65, of West Coxsackie, died Friday, January 2, 2004 at St. Peter's Hospital, Albany. She was born February 7, 1938 in Coxsackie, the daughter of the late William and Flora (Waddington) Diamond . A lifelong resident of Coxsackie, she was a graduate of Coxsackie-Athens Central School. Marguerite enjoyed country music, her computer and putting puzzles together. She is survived by her sisters, Nita Millett of West Coxsackie, Nellie Margiasso of Coxsackie, Mary Hammond of LaCanto, Fla., Margaretta Nuite of Coxsackie; her brother, Manley Diamond of Hickory, N.C. She is also survived by many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brothers, Charles Diamond in 1967, William Diamond in 1978 and sister, Alida Dufkin in 1984. Funeral services will be conducted 1:00 p.m. Monday, January 5, 2004 from the Sopris Funeral Home, Inc., 11877 Rte. 9, West Coxsackie, N.Y. Rev. Stan Lemons will officiate. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend and may call on Monday 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Interment will follow in Riverside, Cemetery, Coxsackie, N.Y.
- ↑ Entered by D Allen.
Thanks to D Allen for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by D and others.
- Margarite's formal name
- exact birthdate
- exact deathdate
- private siblings' names
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.