- Thomas Dickens's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 09A0CC5378A7D94BA3642B9202B3239239E2
- Data Changed:
- Date: 28 Jul 2012
- Time: 14:37:03
- Date: 28 Jul 2012
Prior to import, this record was last changed 14:37:03 28 Jul 2012.
- WikiTree profile Dickens-143 created through the import of Marriner.ged on Jul 29, 2012 by Humphrey Stead. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Humphrey and others.
- Source: S7 Repository: #REPO1 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=29576818&pid=121
- Repository: REPO1 Name: Ancestry.co.uk Address: http://www.Ancestry.co.uk
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 26 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 57 degrees from Anne Frank, 31 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 30 degrees from Abraham Stoker and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.