- Hannah (Disborough) Kelsey's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Hannah was born in 1646. Hannah Disborough ... She passed away in 1718. 
- Christening 20 Dec 1646 Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut
- Note: Sources: Kelsey Genealogy Book 1, pages 45-51; Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut; Killingworth Town Records; Hartford Deeds; Hartford Probate Records, Volume 1, page 298; New London Probate Records and Savage's Genealogical Dictionary.
- Kay Tryon, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Kay and others.
- This person was created through the import of Watkins.ged on 04 April 2011.
- WikiTree profile Disborough-10 created through the import of Edwards Family Tree.ged on May 29, 2011 by Kennon Edwards. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kennon and others.
- WikiTree profile Disborough-13 created through the import of Marsh.ged on Aug 1, 2011 by Gus Marsh. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Gus and others.
- WikiTree profile Disborough-12 created through the import of BDM7-7-11.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Brian McCullough. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Brian and others.
- WikiTree profile Disborough-14 created through the import of Marsh.ged on Sep 29, 2011 by Gus Marsh. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Gus and others.
- WikiTree profile Disborough-20 created through the import of Many Branches.ged on Nov 16, 2011 by John Ramirez. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
This profile developed through the merging of Disborough-20 into Disborough-2.
- ↑ Entered by Kay Tryon, Feb 12, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Brian McCullough, Jonathan Watkins, and Kay Carter. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.