- Katherine was born about 1710. She married George Adams on March 15, 1727 (old calendar) in the First Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia, Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- Hinshaw, William Wade. Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy,
- Volume 1. (Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edward Brothers, 1936), p.
- Pennsylvania, Marriage Records, 1700-1821
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2011.
- Original data - Pennsylvania Marriage Records. Harrisburg, PA: Pennsylvania Archives Printed Series, 1876. Series 2, Series 6.
- Thanks to Anonymous Anonymous for starting this profile.
- Thank you to Cindy Ramsey for creating WikiTree profile Dixon-2811 through the import of Cindy (Ramsey) Barnett family tree.GED on Jun 4, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Katherine's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Anonymous McCraw and Cindy Barnett. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.