- Katherine (Dixon) Adams's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Katherine was born about 1710. She married George Adams on March 15, 1727 (old calendar) in the First Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia, Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- Hinshaw, William Wade. Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy,
- Volume 1. (Ann Arbor, Michigan: Edward Brothers, 1936), p.
- Pennsylvania, Marriage Records, 1700-1821
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2011.
- Original data - Pennsylvania Marriage Records. Harrisburg, PA: Pennsylvania Archives Printed Series, 1876. Series 2, Series 6.
- Thanks to Anonymous Anonymous for starting this profile.
- Thank you to Cindy Ramsey for creating WikiTree profile Dixon-2811 through the import of Cindy (Ramsey) Barnett family tree.GED on Jun 4, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Katherine by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Katherine:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Cindy Barnett and Elizabeth McCraw. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Katherine is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 35 degrees from Anne Frank, 16 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.