- Neddie Dodd's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
1800 - Union District, South Carolina
July 23, 1831 - Fayette County, Georgia
December 14, 1850 - Fayette County, Georgia
- "United States Census, 1800," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XHRC-CL3 : accessed 9 December 2014), Edward Dodd, Not Stated, Union District, South Carolina; citing p. 236, NARA microfilm publication M32, (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), roll 50; FHL microfilm 181,425.
- "United States Census, 1850," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MZYL-2TS : accessed 01 Aug 2014), Edward Dodd, Fayette county, Fayette, Georgia, United States; citing family 1180, NARA microfilm publication M432.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Neddie by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Neddie:
- Jenny Snyder - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M171855
- LaDell (Whitsitt) Montgomery - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member txag57
- Carolyn (Atkinson) Martin - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A984863
Ancestry.com member cmartinAnc
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.