From "Pioneers of Winnebago and Boone Counties (Settlers by 1840): Calvin Doolittle "lived in Erie and Cattaraugus Counties, NY, in Pennsylvania and Michigan before coming to Winnebago Co. in 1837. He was bold, hardy and fond of hunting".
1850 US Census: Guilford, Winnebago, IL (p 17): (down the page from Harry Doolittle’s family):
- 122: Calvin Doolittle, 70, farmer
Susannah --, 78
- William Frederick Doolittle, Doolittle Family in America, Cleveland, OH: The Sayers & Waite Printing Co. (1901), p 280?
- 23. Seth C. Cary, “John Cary, the Plymouth Pilgrim,” Boston, MA: S.C. Cary (1911)
- ↑ Entered by Jillaine Smith.
Thanks to Jillaine Smith for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Jillaine and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Calvin's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.