Birth and death dates are estimates. Previous death year listed was 1497, which seems logically impossible given the birth dates of her children.
Beatrix was not married to James Hamilton, however she is attached as a "spouse" because she and her children are often confused with the other spouses of James.
- Name: Beatrix /DRUMMOND
- Name: Beatrix /HAMILTON
- Date: ABT 1477
- Place: Innerpeffery, Crieff, Perthshire, Scotland
Found multiple copies of BIRT DATE. Using ABT 1477
- Source S258
- Type: Web Site
- Author: FamilySearch.org - http://www.familysearch.org
- Date: 3-28-2008
- Source: S2 Title: Pedigree Resource File CD 49 Abbreviation: Pedigree Resource File CD 49 Publication: Intellectual Reserve, Inc., 2002)
- Source: S3 Title: Ancestral File (TM) Abbreviation: Ancestral File (TM) Author: Publication: June 1998 (c), data as of 5 JAN 1998 Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Unknown
- Source: S4 Title: hofundssonAnces.ged Abbreviation: hofundssonAnces.ged Repository: #R1
- Source: S4529 Title: Type: Ancestral File Number Abbreviation:
- Source: S2154715033 Repository: #R3198678162 Title: Ancestry Family Trees http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=5513553&pid=310037370
- Repository: R3198678162 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Type: Web Site
- Title: www.royalist.info/execute/biog?person=570
- This person was created through the import of Jim Walker gedcom 4 Wikitree may 22 2011.ged on 24 May 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Beatrix's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Maria Maxwell, Amanda Pitts, JIm Walker, and Henry Hoffman. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.