Anabella Drummond (c.1350-1401)
- Queen consort to John Stewart a.k.a. Robert III of Scotlandre
- Alias: Annabella; Annabellia
- m. 1367 John Stewart a.k.a. Robert III of Scotland. Issue: 7
- David, Duke of Rothesay (b. 24 Oct 1378- d. 26 Mar 1402), m. Marjory Douglas
- Robert (d. infancy)
- James I of Scotland (Dec 1394 - 21 Feb 1437)
- Margaret (d. btw 1450 - 1456) m. Archibald Douglas, 4th Earl of Douglas
- Mary m.1 George Douglas, 1st Earl of Angus; m.2 Sir James Kennedy the Younger; m.3 Sir William Graham of Kincardine; m.4 Sir William Edmonstone of Duntreath
- Elizabeth m. James Douglas, 1st Lord Dalkeith
- Egidia (d. infancy)
- Magna Charta, 3rd ed. Author: Weis, Frederick Lewis Publication: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, MD, 1979
- dau Sir William Montifex.
- dau. Sir John Drummond, of Stobhall, near Perth, 11th Thane of Lennox and Chief of Clan Drummond, and Mary Montifex. Her father's sister was Margaret Drummond, second wife of David II of Scotland
- PROBABLY GRANDDAUGHTER TO ANNABELLA DRUMMOND STEWART, QUEEN: presumably named after her father's mother, Annabella Drummond. She was the youngest of the six daughters and two sons of James I and Joan Beaufort. Her sisters were Margaret, Isabella, Eleanor, Mary and Joan, and her brothers were James II of Scotland and his twin brother Alexander, who died in infancy.
- 13 Mar 1364/5; dispensation
- dau Archibald Douglas, 3rd Earl of Douglas and Jean Moray (or Joanna Moravia) of Strathearn.
- son Archibald Douglas, 3rd Earl of Douglas and Joanna de Moravia of Strathearn.
- ancestors of the Edmonstone baronets
- son of Sir James Douglas and Agnes Dunbar
- ↑ dau.
- Tim Tropeck Zak Young Brian McCullough Ted Williams Michael Stephenson Herb Henderson Herbert Wolfe Henry Hoffman Mary Elizabeth Stewart Robert Eugene Garcia Terry Wright Allan Stuart Kerry Langlands Tom Bredehoft Sheri Sturm.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Annabell's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Maria Maxwell, Eugene Quigley, Lindsay Coleman, Elliott Burke, Herbert Wolfe, Marc Cohen, Katherine Patterson, Patton McHenry, Robert Garcia, Ted Williams, Brian McCullough, Herb Henderson, Henry Hoffman, Allan Stuart, Ron Graham, and Samuel McGee. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 30, 2013 at 11:43GMT Eugene Quigley wrote: