Born [location unknown]
[private brother (1940's - unknown)]
[private son (1960's - unknown)] and [private son (1960's - unknown)]
in Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
This page has been accessed 70 times.
David was born in 1935. He is the son of Clifton Drury and Edna Peckman. He passed away in 1990. 
No more info is currently available for David Drury. Can you add to his biography?
- Marsha Johnson, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Marsha and others.
- ↑ Entered by Marsha Johnson, Jul 10, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of David's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about David Drury directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about David Drury directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.