- Maria Agatha (du Plessis) Beetge's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: The Dutch Cape Colony 1652-1806.
|Maria Agatha (du Plessis) Beetge was part of the settlement of the Dutch Cape Colony.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Cape of Good Hope - Kaap de Goede Hoop (1652-1806) Project!
- WikiTree profile Du Plessis-55 created through the import of peter dennis.GED on Nov 2, 2011 by Peter Dennis. Record ID Number: MH:I76 : User ID: 5DF0EC30-5A5F-4BAE-8368-F68F78D54A97 : UPD 24 OCT 2011 22:58:14 GMT+2
- WikiTree profile Du Plessis-273 through the import of Van der Walt Family Tree.ged on Jan 22, 2013 by Rene van der Walt. User ID ID: 8BD6AA63-76E6-44D8-8FA8-2ACDDC7EF981 : Record ID Number: MH:I1954 : UPD 18 FEB 2012 12:41:44 GMT+12
- Geslacht-register der Oude Kaapsche Familien, Christoffel Coetzee de Villiers, 1894, Kaapstad
- ↑ Entered by Pieter Meyer, Jun 13, 2013.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Nov 2, 2011 by Peter Dennis.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Jan 22, 2013 by Rene van der Walt.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Maria Agatha by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Maria Agatha:
- Petrus Boshoff - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip van der Walt, Mary Rudd, Rene Van de Reede, and Peter Dennis. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 4, 2015 at 16:02GMT Esmé van der Westhuizen wrote:
On April 2, 2015 at 11:12GMT Mary Rudd wrote:
On April 2, 2015 at 11:09GMT Mary Rudd wrote: