in Topsham, Sagadahoc, Maine
[father unknown] and
in St. Albans, Somerset, Maine
in Ripley, Somerset, Maine
This page has been accessed 122 times.
Martha was born about 1793. Martha Dunlap ... She passed away in 1875. 
No more info is currently available for Martha Dunlap. Can you add to her biography?
- Stephanie Nocita, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Stephanie and others.
- ↑ Entered by Stephanie Nocita, Jul 27, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Martha's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Martha Sampson directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Martha Sampson directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.