in St-Jean de Mortagne,Perche, Orne, France
in Mortagne, Perche, France
This page has been accessed 416 times.
- Date: abt 1595
- Place: St-Jean de Mortagne,Perche, Orne, France
- WikiTree profile Dupont-48 created through the import of Tree 2011.ged on Jul 24, 2011 by Steve Trudel.
- WikiTree profile Dupont-68 created through the import of MaryStamperMcKague2011-08-06_01.ged on Aug 7, 2011 by Masm x.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Paul-Michel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Paul-Michel Dupont directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Paul-Michel Dupont directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Steve Trudel, Al Wopshall, and Ijay Thev. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.