Categories: Locust Cemetery, Muttontown, New York.
- Name: Mary Ann /Duryea/
- Given Name: Mary Ann
- Surname: Duryea
- Married Name: Mary Ann /Duryea/
ROLOFT DURYEA, of Norwich, son of George and Willemina Braambos, b. Feb. i, 1792; d. July 8, 1863; bp. Apl. i, 1792 in W.H., and was the last child whose baptism was recorded in Dutch; m., Jan. 6, 1816, at Jerusalem, Mary Ann Duryea, dau. of Major Roelof and Charlotte Waters, b. Dec. 6, 1792; d. Jan. 21, 1830; m. (2), Dec. 15, 1831, Phebe Powell, dau. of Robert, of Jerusalem South, b. June 12, 1801; d. July 4, 1867. Issue (by first wife) :
- Mary, b. Sep. 14, 1817; d. Sep. 16, 1817.
- John J., m. Caroline Sands.
- George, m. Sarah Post,
- Blbert, b. Mch. 13, 1824; m. Alma Seaman.
- Alfred, b. May 4, 1826; m. 3 times.
- William H., of Amityville, b. Dec. 17, 1829; m. Elizabeth Carman.
(By second wife) :
- Jackson A., m. Kate W. Hicks.
- Charles, b. Apl. 24, 1835; d. Dec. 13, 1862.
- Mary, b. Mch. 3, 1841; d. Dec. 31, 1846.
- Place: Muttontown, NY, USA
- Note: Inscription:
- Aged 37 yrs 1 mo 13 ds.
- Locust Cemetery
- Nassau County
- New York, USA
- WikiTree profile Duryea-35 created through the import of MurphyFamily.ged on Aug 17, 2011 by Dawn Kasper. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Dawn and others.
- User ID: DBA3CCE28D3B1E428AC2C85F92A7C31FE28D
- File: From Geni\duryeamaryann_large.jpg
- Prior to import, this record was last changed 12:55:00 17 Aug 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Steven Mix, Gail Cox, and Paul B. Irvin. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 24, 2014 at 23:11GMT Steven Mix wrote: