- Beulah (Duvall) Plitt's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Maud Russell 1937: “Compiled and drawn by Maud Russell, McAlester, Oklahoma (1937) from bible records and other records, remembrances of older relatives, county records, History of Sullivan and Green Counties, Indiana, by Professor John W. Spencer (1887). Information furnished by many relatives, notably, Miss Gay Edna Calvert.”
Mary L. Pickrell, March 1979: “This information was taken from a chart on file at the Vigo County Library, Terre Haute, Indiana.”
“ The information was compiled and the chart drawn by Maud Russell, McAlester, Oklahoma, 1931, from bible and other private records, county records, and the Pound Genealogy as to some dates.”
“Also on file at the Vigo County Library is a chart on the St.Clair family which was also prepared by Maud Russell. In comparing the Fanny/Siner/Eli St.Clair section, a few discrepancies were found.”
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Beulah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.