- Note: She died at her brother's house in middle life. (Aylsworth Gen., p.63)
- Note NI005841. Waity was from Rhode Island
- Source: #S92
- Page: Vol. 63:269 & Vol.80
- Source: #S149
- Page: Vol.22, #657
- Source: #S476
- Source: #S376
- Page: 63
- Date: ABT 1766
- Source S376 Homer Elhanan Aylsworth, M.D.. Arthur Aylsworth and His Descendants in America. Providence, R.I.: Narragansett Historical Publishing Co., 1887. [ ]
- Source S476 Stanton, William A.. A Record of Thomas Stanton and His Descendants. New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, 1891. [ ]
- Source S867 Sylvester Aylsworth. A Register of the Aylsworth Family beginning with Arthur. Utica, NY: 1840. [ ]
- Source S92 The Society, Washington, District of Columbia, 1896-1921. Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage Books. 166 Volumes. Harrisburg, PA: Harrisburg Pub. Co., [ ]
- Source: S038796 Anna Chesebrough Wildey. Genealogy of the Descendants of William Chesebrough, Founder of Stonington, Ct.. New York: Press of T. A. Wright, 1903. [ ]
- Source S149 Title: World Family Tree, CD Rom Disk Author: Family Tree Maker
- "Rhode Island Marriages, 1724-1916," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F8VB-BGK : accessed 17 January 2016), Enoch Stanton and Wait Dyre, 12 Nov 1766; citing South Kingston, Washintgon, Rhode Island, reference 22395 p. 147; FHL microfilm 22,395.
- ↑ Source: #S038796 Page: pages 62 and 221
- ↑ Source: #S039882 Page: page 501
- ↑ Source: #S038600 Page: Volume 33, page 321, DAR ID Number 32942; Volume 63, page 269, DAR ID Number 62807; and Volume 80, page 346, DAR ID Number 79942
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Waity by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Waity:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Waity is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Gene Kelly, 25 degrees from Bram Stoker and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.