in Newport, Newport County, RI, USA
[date unknown] [location unknown]
in Stonington, New London County, CT, USA
in New London County, CT, USA
This page has been accessed 154 times.
- Note: She died at her brother's house in middle life. (Aylsworth Gen., p.63)
- Name: Waity /DYER/
- Note NI005841. Waity was from Rhode Island
- Source: #S92
- Page: Vol. 63:269 & Vol.80
- Source: #S149
- Page: Vol.22, #657
- Source: #S476
- Source: #S376
- Page: 63
- Date: ABT 1766
- Source S376 Homer Elhanan Aylsworth, M.D.. Arthur Aylsworth and His Descendants in America. Providence, R.I.: Narragansett Historical Publishing Co., 1887. [ ]
- Source S476 Stanton, William A.. A Record of Thomas Stanton and His Descendants. New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, 1891. [ ]
- Source S867 Sylvester Aylsworth. A Register of the Aylsworth Family beginning with Arthur. Utica, NY: 1840. [ ]
- Source S92 The Society, Washington, District of Columbia, 1896-1921. Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage Books. 166 Volumes. Harrisburg, PA: Harrisburg Pub. Co., [ ]
- Source: S038796 Anna Chesebrough Wildey. Genealogy of the Descendants of William Chesebrough, Founder of Stonington, Ct.. New York: Press of T. A. Wright, 1903. [ ]
- Source S149 Title: World Family Tree, CD Rom Disk Author: Family Tree Maker
- ↑ Source: #S038796 Page: pages 62 and 221
- ↑ Source: #S039882 Page: page 501
- ↑ Source: #S038600 Page: Volume 33, page 321, DAR ID Number 32942; Volume 63, page 269, DAR ID Number 62807; and Volume 80, page 346, DAR ID Number 79942
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Waity's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Waity Dyer directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Waity Dyer directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.