- Henry Dyke's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Joe Fitzgerald, Wednesday, January 1, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Occupation: 1900, Fisherman Residence: 1900, Salvage Bay,Newfoundland,Canada. Marriage Notes for HENRY DYKE and HANNAH BABSTOCK: This was the first marriage for both Hannah and Henry. Married by Rev. Harold F. Wilson and witnessed by William Moss and Clara Penney. More About HENRY DYKE and HANNAH BABSTOCK: Marriage: November 23, 1900, Holy Cross Anglican Church,Eastport,Newfoundland,Canada.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Henry is 29 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 32 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Michael Phelps, 37 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 30 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.