This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Joe Fitzgerald, Wednesday, January 1, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Occupation: 1900, Fisherman Residence: 1900, Salvage Bay,Newfoundland,Canada. Marriage Notes for HENRY DYKE and HANNAH BABSTOCK: This was the first marriage for both Hannah and Henry. Married by Rev. Harold F. Wilson and witnessed by William Moss and Clara Penney. More About HENRY DYKE and HANNAH BABSTOCK: Marriage: November 23, 1900, Holy Cross Anglican Church,Eastport,Newfoundland,Canada.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.