in Of Staple, Kent, England
[father unknown] and
[date unknown] in Staple, Kent, England
in Reading, Middlesex, Massachusetts
This page has been accessed 113 times.
This person was created through the import of Wilson.ged on 14 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 26 Sep 1608
- Place: Dover, Kent, England
Ancestors of Interest
- Ancestors of Interest: MEDIUM
Descendants of Interest
- Descendants of Interest: MEDIUM
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 9K8D-75
- User ID: E8E82AD227F1421E95A6E1CDEF46FFA90A8D
- Note: @NI722@
- @NI722@ NOTEWilliam Eaton the immigrant ancestor of Staple, county Kent , England
- came to New England and settled in Watertown , Mass. before 1637 with
- wife and three children and one servant. They arrived in the ship
- "Hercule and Sandwick ', he was a proprietor in 1642 , but afterwards
- removed to Reading , Mass. Made a freeman in 1653. His wife, Martha
- Jenkins died in 1680.
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
Could not parse date out of 28 Jan 1627/28.
- @F425@ FAM
- Husband: @I722@
- Wife: @I723@
- Date: 28 Jan 1627/28
- Place: Staple, Kent, England
- Child: @I725@
- Child: @I726@
- Child: @I727@
- Child: @I728@
- Child: @I729@
- Child: @I730@
- Child: @I731@
- Child: @I732@
- Child: @I733@
- Child: @I734@
- Child: @I788@
- Data Changed:
- Date: 10 Nov 2000
- Time: 12:54
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of William Eaton or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about William Eaton directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about William Eaton directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.