- William Eaton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Baptized 12 January 1634 at Staple, co. Kent, England.
- Buried: 16 August 1634 at Staple, co. Kent, England.
- Molyneux in his History of the Eaton Families had William Eaton of Reading having a son William who moved to Tolland, Connecticut and died in 1673. No such son existed. He had a son William, but he died as an infant. No other records refer to a son William. There is no William in the wills of Martha and William Eaton of Reading.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, vol. 76 no. 1 (January 1922):54-75. Genealogical Research in England: The Jenkin Family, by Eben Putnam.
- ↑ Molyneux, Nellie Zada Rice. History, Genealogical and Biographical, of the Eaton Families. (Syracuse, 1911).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 19 degrees from Mark Hamill, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.