in Staple, Kent, Eng
about in Reading, Middlesex, Massachusetts
in Tolland, Tolland, Connecticut
This page has been accessed 67 times.
This person was created through the import of Bwiki.ged on 03 April 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 9K8D-9H
- User ID: 94E7863FA792904E8C6C767368C6786F4D70
- Source: #S26
- Data Changed:
- Date: 9 Dec 2001
- Time: 21:29:50
Prior to import, this record was last changed 21:29:50 9 Dec 2001.
- Source S26
- Repository: #REPO6
- Title: Ancestral File (TM)
- Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Publication: June 1998 (c), data as of 5 JAN 1998
- Italicized: Y
- Paranthetical: Y
- Repository REPO6
- Name: Family History Library
- Address: 35 N West Temple Street
- Salt Lake City, UT 84150 USA
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William Jr.'s ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about William Jr. Eaton directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about William Jr. Eaton directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.