- Eleanor Echols's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- This person was created through the import of 104-B.ged on 12 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-1525611297
- Page: 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files were combined to create this source citation.
- Note: Information extracted from various family tree data submitted to Ancestry.com and The Generations Network
- Date: 1688
- Place: Caroline, Virginia, USA
- Source: #S-1707431693
- Page: Source number: 2175.023; Source type: Family group sheet, FGSE, listed as parents; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: .
- Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=worldmarr_ga&h=372035&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt
- Text: Birth date: 1655 Birth place: VAMarriage date: 1683Marriage place: VA
- APID: 7836::372035
- Source S-1525611297
- Repository: #R-1829493010
- Title: Public Member Trees
- Author: Ancestry.com
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data:
- Repository R-1829493010
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source S-1707431693
- Repository: #R-1829493010
- Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900
- Author: Yates Publishing
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was deriv
- APID: 7836::0
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Eleanor by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Eleanor:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Eleanor is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 39 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.