- Isham Edwards's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 219E1AE38D062D4AACDE924D292A81ADB0AF
- LDS Baptism:
- Date: 29 JUL 2005
- LDS Temple: SLAKE
- LDS Endowment:
- Date: 20 JUN 2006
- LDS Temple: BOISE
- Data Changed:
- Date: 19 OCT 2012
- Time: 11:29:22
- Date: 19 OCT 2012
Prior to import, this record was last changed 11:29:22 19 OCT 2012.
- WikiTree profile Edwards-3753 created through the import of garn.ged on Oct 25, 2012 by Dan Garnitz. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Dan and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Isham by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Isham:
- Pauline (Adkins) Ettore : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A787245, Ancestry member Food133
- Scott McClure : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #442102
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Isham is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Michael Phelps, 25 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.