Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
[date unknown] [location unknown]
[private daughter (1920's - 2000's)]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 87 times.
Marion Elder ... 
No more info is currently available for Marion Elder. Can you add to his biography?
- Craig Gardner, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Craig and others.
- ↑ Entered by Craig Gardner, Apr 8, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Marion's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Marion Elder directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Marion Elder directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.