- Rolfe Eldridge's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Rolfe /Eldridge/
- Event: 26 MAY 2009 00:51:55 GMT-8
- Type: _UPD
- WikiTree profile Eldridge-462 created through the import of Allen-Carpenter - 2010-01-31.ged on Apr 26, 2012 by Thomas Allen. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Thomas and others.
- Source: S-2063027587 Title: Pocahontas List Note: _UPD: 25 MAY 2009 18:12:06 GMT-8 CONT _UID: 5C1E590B-753A-4B31-AE79-362A6616FFD5
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Rolfe by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Rolfe:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheri Lavadour, Thomas Allen, and John Bingham. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 7, 2015 at 01:13GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
Register, Sussex County, Va. The William and Mary Quarterly Vol. 14, No. 1 (Jul., 1905), pp. 1-6 Published by: Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/1916033
Rolfe is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Gene Kelly, 28 degrees from Bram Stoker and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.