This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Reference: 49656
- Note: #NI49656
- Husband: Thomas Andrews
- Wife: Dorothy Elliott
- Child: Frances Andrews
- Child: Thomas Andrews
- Child: John Andrews
- Date: 23 JAN 1658/59
- Place: Urchfont, Wiltshire, Egland
- Reference: 13895
Imported only 23 JAN 1658 from Marriage Date and marked as uncertain.
- Source: S039013 Title: IGI British Isles, v3.06 - 5.0 Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Publication: FamilySearch(tm), (c) 1999-2005 by Intellectual Reserve Inc. Note: #NS390131 Note: #NS390132 Repository: Note: #NS390133 Call Number: Media: Church Record
No NOTE record found with id NS390131. No NOTE record found with id NS390132. No NOTE record found with id NS390133.
- Note NI496561. Dorothy may be the daughter of Robert Elliott and Alice Taylor born May 17, 1640 in Howden, Yorkshire, England or the daughter of William Elliott and Anna Roberts born 24 April, 1642 in Sheffield, Yorkshire, England.
- ↑ Source: #S039013 Page: Batch 452771 (birth)
- ↑ Source: #S039013 Page: Batch C152411 (children's baptism); Parish registers, 1653-1987 Church of England. Parish Church of Great Cheverell (Wiltshire).
Thank you to Lawrence 'Larry' Chesebro' for creating WikiTree profile Elliott-2620 through the import of LarryChesebro'Andrews.ged on Aug 23, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Lawrence 'Larry' and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Dorothy's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.