Gerald was born in 1671. Gerald Ellyson ... He passed away in 1749. 
No more info is currently available for Gerald Ellyson. Can you add to his biography?
- Cindy Butler, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Cindy and others.
- ↑ Entered by Cindy Butler, Aug 22, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Gerald's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.