Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 18 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S-2125763047 Repository: #R-2145587514 Title: Public Member Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members. Note: Page: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=2758406&pid=525
- Repository: R-2145587514 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Thank you to Matthew Walker for creating WikiTree profile Endacott-29 through the import of Walker Family Tree.ged on Aug 6, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Matthew and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Endacott directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Endacott directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.