- Muriel (Eure) Goodricke's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
b. aft 1543 or abt 1557 Yorkshire
d. 1674 Suffolk
- Margaret Goodrich
Presumably they had a son, since their grandson Sir John Goodricke was made a baronet.
Blackburne, J. (1889). The Register Booke of Inglebye Iuxta Grenhow: As Much as is Exstant in the Old Booke. For Christnigns, Weddings and Burials Since the Yeare of Our Lord 1539, (pp. XLII). Cross & Jackman. Google Books.
Burke, B. (1866). A Genealogical History of the Dormant: Abeyant, Forfeited, and Extinct Peerages of the British Empire. Google Books.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Muriel's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Nalani Marie Kupau Briggs, David McAvity, and Merilee Burton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.