Notice of ambiguous parentage
Some sources say Eutropius' parents were Titus Flavius b: ABT 160 and Gordiana Balba/Balbus b: BET 200 AND 210, and his grandfather was Titus Flavius Sabinus. Other sources say his father was Flavius Eutropius, another of Gordiana's husbands. Still others say his father was Marcus Antonius Gordianus I of Rome and his grandfather was Gordiani of Dardania.
- Name: Eutropius /UNKNOWN/
- Name: Flavius /Eutropius/
- Name: /Eutropius/
- Date: abt 0200
- Place: England, Yorkshire, Eboracum
- Date: 270
- Age: 69-70
- Date: abt 0230
- "Neuman-Smith-Goodale Family and Ancestors" Michael R. Neuman email@example.com
- Source S5
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- ↑ http://www.geni.com/people/Flavius-Titus-Eutropius/6000000006101240845
- ↑ Entered by Janice Hardin, May 16, 2012
Created through the import of Smith-Hunter.ged on 10 March 2011. Created through the import of LJ Pellman Consolidated Family_2011-03-21.ged on 21 March 2011. Created through the import of Stout - Trask - Cowan .ged on 19 April 2011. Created through the import of Stout - Trask - Cowan .ged on 19 April 2011. Created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011. Created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011. Created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011. Eutropius-8 created through the import of Main Tree_2011-07-30_2011-08-30.ged on Aug 30, 2011 by Sharryn Hopgood. Created through the import of Bishop Family Tree.ged on 18 February 2011. WikiTree profile Eutropius-7 created through the import of SRW 7th July 2011.ged on Jul 7, 2011 by Stephen Wilkinson.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Flavius's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Fields, Stephen Richard Wilkinson, and Anonymous S. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.