Captain George Evelyn is on the
George Evelyn was a foot soldier who incurred injuries at Waterloo from which he ver recovered. He died in 1829 following a fall from a horse. 
Do you have information about George Evelyn? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by William Arbuthnot, Jun 18, 2013
Thanks to William Arbuthnot for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by William and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of George's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.