- John Everard's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John Eugene Everard was born about 1432 in Essex, England. He succeeded to the estates in Mashbury and also had an estate called Newarks in the adjoining parish of Good Easter. About 1455, he married Catherine (1432-1480). They had four children including a son Thomas.
John EVERARD Gentleman was born 1430 in Mashbury, Essex, England. In 1455, he married Catherine (born 1435) in Mashbury, Essex, England. They had the following children:
- Elizabeth EVERARD, born 1456 in Mashbury, Essex, England.
- Mary EVERARD, born 1458. Married Mildmay.
- Thomas EVERARD Gentleman, born 1460 and died 1529 (married Mary Cornish)
- Joan EVERARD, born 1463 in Mashbury, Essex, England.
- ↑ Source: Ernest Flagg, Genealogical Notes on the Founding of NewEngland, Hartford CT 1926.
- ↑ unknown source
- S0214429: Family Search listing for Susanna Everard Walker, The Church of Latterday Saints (Search as of Jan 11, 2001)
- Click the Changes tab to see edits to this profile; to see edits to a merged profile, click the WikiTree ID in the record of their merge.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.