- Gundella (Eysteinsdatter) Eysteinsdottir's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Disputed Existence.
Relationships between historical figures could have been simplified or even fabricated in the text to give the impression that succession remained within the same family….Precise chronology is also difficult to assess from the Sagas….The conclusion must be that the tight family network described in the Sagas is unlikely to be correct and that the relationships shown below should be treated with considerable caution. http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/NORWEGIAN%20NOBILITY.htm
Dotter, Datter, Dottir are all the same, meaning "daughter" in Scandinavia, and attached behind of the father's first name. A woman kept her birth name all her life and did not take on her husband's last name as her own.
ALTERNATE BIRTH: 795 (These birth dates are problematic. Her mother's death date is 770.)
- Eysteinsdatter-30 created through the import of Nelson Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Gregory Nelson.
- Miss was born about 0785. Miss Eysteinssondatter ... 
- Title: Royal Line, The
- Author: Albert F Schmuhl
- Publication: Orig. March, 1929 NYC, NY - Rev. March 1980
- Note: Good
- Genealogical lineages may not always be from father to son, especially Houses of Kings
- Ron Roberson, firsthand knowledge.
- This person was created through the import of master 11_12.ged on 21 October 2010.
- WikiTree profile Eysteinsdatter-39 created through the import of WILLIAMS 2011.GED on Jun 22, 2011 by Ted Williams.
- WikiTree profile Olafsson-204 created through the import of Elbert Clayton Smith_s tree_2011-07-29.ged on Jul 29, 2011 by Alexis Connolly.
- WikiTree profile Eysteinsdatter-36 created through the import of FAMILY 6162011.GED on Jun 20, 2011 by Michael Stephenson.
- WikiTree profile Olafsson-210 created through the import of Sara Betty Northrup_2011-07-29.ged on Jul 29, 2011 by Alexis Connolly.
- WikiTree profile Of Eistein-2 created through the import of Sara Betty Northrup_2011-07-29.ged on Jul 29, 2011 by Alexis Connolly.
- WikiTree profile Of Eistein-1 created through the import of Elbert Clayton Smith_s tree_2011-07-29.ged on Jul 29, 2011 by Alexis Connolly.
- WikiTree profile UNKNOWN-94871 created through the import of wikitree.ged on Aug 1, 2011 by Abby Brown.
- This person was created through the import of GerwingLoueyFamilyTree2009_2011-04-27.ged on 28 April 2011.
- WikiTree profile Eysteinsdatter-33 created through the import of hichris.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Chris Hamilton.
- This person was created through the import of Rodney Timbrook Ancestors and Relatives_2010-09-10.ged on 10 September 2010.
- WikiTree profile UNKNOWN-104358 created through the import of Maltby master 08282011.GED on Aug 30, 2011 by Harry Maltby.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Gundella's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Stephen Gerwing, Ted Williams, Chris Hamilton, and Ron Roberson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 31, 2013 at 19:16GMT Sheri Sturm wrote:
Gundella is 28 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 30 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 43 degrees from Gene Kelly, 30 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 26 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.