- Hannah (Faeries) Henderson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Hannah was born in 1809. Hannah Faeries ... She passed away in 1870. 
Hannah and her husband and children lived in Arkansas in 1860 and in McLennan County, Texas in 1870.
Do you have information about Hannah Faeries? Please contribute to her biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- "United States Census, 1860," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M87Y-JJL : accessed 5 May 2015), Archibald Henderson, Bates Township, Sebastian, Arkansas, United States; from "1860 U.S. Federal Census - Population," database, Fold3.com (http://www.fold3.com : n.d.); citing p. 126, household ID 862, NARA microfilm publication M653 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 803,050.
- "United States Census, 1870," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MXG7-SFD : accessed 5 May 2015), Archibald Henderson, Texas, United States; citing p. 64, family 451, NARA microfilm publication M593 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 553,097.
- ↑ Entered by Candi Gaona, Apr 18, 2013
Thanks to Candi Gaona for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Candi and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.