- Eleanor (Felton) Hoo's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Eleanor de Felton
- Parents: Thomas de Felton, K.G., by Joan, daughter and coheiress of Richard de Walkfare, Knt.
- Eleanor was born about 1361 (aged 20 in 1381)
- Robert de Ufford, Knt. (died before 1393)
- Thomas Hoo, Knt., married before February 1394/5
- Thomas Hoo, K.G.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Royal Ancestry series, 2nd edition, 4 vols., ed. Kimball G. Everingham, (Salt Lake City, Utah: the author, 2011), Volume 1, page 498, CLAVERING #7 Robert de Ufford
- ↑ as written in source, not sure if Thomas Hoo or William de Echingham is "He" who fought at Agincourt.
- This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011.
- Donnita Clem Felton-11 created De Felton-11 on 28 Oct 13.
- Click the Changes tab for the details on contributions by Donnita and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Eleanor's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Sebastian Hahn, Michelle Bailey, and Donnita Clem. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 20, 2014 at 00:55GMT Sebastian Hahn wrote:
Eleanor is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 19 degrees from Mark Hamill, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.