Peter Field was born
24 July 1707
Peter Field died St Peters, New Kent, Virginia, USA
Peter Field ... 
No more info is currently available for Peter Field. Can you add to his biography?
- Arik Russell, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Arik and others.
- ↑ Entered by Arik Russell, Jul 22, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Peter's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 20, 2014 at 07:31GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
On November 20, 2014 at 07:28GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
Henrico County: Virginia: Beginnings of Its Families: Part III William Clayton Torrence The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 24, No. 4 (Apr., 1916), pp. 262-283 Published by: Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture Article DOI: 10.2307/1914683 Article Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/1914683