- Huldah (Fiscus) Hubbell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- » Lovell, Rosemary (Faulk). Owen County Cousins. (Harrahan, Louisiana: J. G. Hauser, Inc., 1977); entry for Abraham Fiscus, p. 545.
- FamilySearch.org person #L7F3-761
- "United States Census, 1850," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MHJ1-TSJ : accessed 07 Oct 2013), Huldah J Fiscus in entry for Abraham Fiscus, 1850.
- "Kansas, Marriages, 1840-1935," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FWL1-33V : accessed 07 Oct 2013), Huldah Fiscus in entry for William Odle and Emma Hubbell, 28 Jun 1896.
- "United States Census, 1880," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MFPL-KLJ : accessed 07 Oct 2013), Oliver Hubbell, 1880.
- "United States Census, 1900," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MMTW-12S : accessed 07 Oct 2013), Oliver Hubbell, 1900.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Huldah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Huldah is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Gene Kelly, 30 degrees from Bram Stoker and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.