This person was created through the import of master 11_12.ged on 21 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Place: Fish Cemetery, Groton, CT
- User ID: 30DFA0D43E858A49B5C16D55EB949F50BF45
- Note: Fish, Alden, born 7 August, 1808, died 6 Oct. 1898.
- Chesebrough Genealogy list death date as Oct 5
- LDS IGI lists birth date and location plus death date
- 1880 Census at LDS
- Alden FISH Self M Male W 71 CONN Farmer CONN CONN
- Sally A. FISH Wife M Female W 57 CONN Keeping House CONN CONN
- Elizabeth FISH Dau S Female W 36 CONN At Home CONN CONN
- Emiline FISH Dau S Female W 28 CONN At Home CONN CONN
- Harriett FISH Dau S Female W 17 CONN At Home CONN CONN
- Alden FISH Son S Male W 10 CONN At School CONN CONN
- Groton Vital records Vol 2 page 55
- Aldin, s. [Sands & Bridget], b.Aug 7,1808 2 55
- Alden, m.Mary (or Sally) Ann BEEBE, b. of Groton, Mar 15, 1843 by Ira R. Steward 1 68
- +1991 Alden, d. Oct. 6, 1898.
- 1991 ALDEN8 FISH (Sands7, Nathan6, Nathan5, Samuel4, John3, Alice2, John1), farmer, youngest son of (1885) Dea. Sands and Bridget (Gallup) Fish, was b. on the old Fish homestead at Groton, Conn.; d. there, age 90, Oct. 6, 1898; m. Sally Ann Beebe, dau. of Silas and Nancy B. Beebe, who was b. July 1822, d. May 18, 1899. He was a lifelong member of the Baptist church, and Captain of the Militia.
- Children: 2091 Elizabeth B.9, b. Mar. 11, 1844. 2092 Ezra, b. Oct. 26, 1847; d. Oct. 1, 1850, at 3. 2093 Emeline, b. Apr. 16, 1852; m. Charles R. Heath. 2094 Sands, b. Nov. 7, 1855; d. June 3, 1861. 2095 Harriette, b. Sept. 28, 1864. 2096 Alden, b. Apr. 22, 1870; m. Martha Gates Edgecomb.
- Note: LDS Ancestral file marriage date
- Groton Vital Records Vol 1 page 68
- married by Ira R. Steward
- Note: Alden Fish and Sally Ann Beebe
- Source S-2024265501
- Repository: #R-2024265400
- Title: History of Stonington, Connecticut, 1649 - 1900
- Author: Richard Anson Wheeler
- Publication: New London, CT, Press of The Day Publishing Company, 1900
- Repository R-2024265400
- Source S-2024265506
- Repository: #R-223164227
- Title: Genealogy of the Descendants of William Chesebrough
- Author: Anna Chesebrough Wildey
- Publication: New York: Press of T. A. Wright 1903
- Note: public domain book at Google Books
- Repository R-223164227
- Name: Google Books
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alden's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.