in Harescombe, Gloucestershire, England
, William Fitzalan
, Christina FitzAlan
, Robert Eaton Eyton (Fitzalan) Eaton
, William III Fitzalan
, Alianore Fitzalan
, John II (Fitzalan) FitzAlan I
, Agnes Fitzalan
, Miss Fitz alan
, Emma (Botreaux) Valletort
, Henry leRouse
and Henry FitzAlan
This page has been accessed 76 times.
Roger was born in 1170. Roger FitzAlan ... He passed away in 1240. 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- WikiTree profile Fitz alan-81 created through the import of heinakuu2011-6.ged on Jul 5, 2011 by Johanna Amnelin. See the alan-81 Changes page for the details of edits by Johanna and others.
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Betty Hewett, Tuesday, January 7, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Roger's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Roger FitzAlan directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Roger FitzAlan directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.