- Mary (FitzRanulf) de Neville's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Mary FitzRanulph was born circa 1246, Middleham, Durham, England. She married Robert de Neville (b. before 1240-d. 6 Aug 1271), son of Sir Robert de Neville, Sheriff of Northumberland, circa 1260. They had 5 sons (Sir Ranulph, 1st Lord Neville of Raby; Robert; Ralph; Henry; & Reynold) and 4 daughters (Margaret, wife of Gilbert de Wauton; Jane; Merisia; & Anastasia). Mary FitzRanulph died circa 11 April 1320 at Coverham, Yorkshire, England and was buried at Coverham Abbey, Yorkshire.
- son: Sir Randolph de Neville, 1st Lord Neville of Raby, Constable of Warkworth Castle b. 18 Oct 1262, d. c 18 Apr 1331
- Birth: 1244, Middleham, Yorkshire, England
- Death: 1320-4-11, Coverham, Yorkshire, England
- Mary FitzRanulph, "Our Royal, Titled, Noble, and Commoner Ancestors and Cousins" (website, compiled by Mr. Marlyn Lewis, Portland, OR; accessed August 11, 2015), citing
- [S3190] Unknown author, Stemmata Robertson, p. 239; Wallop Family, Vol. 4, line 728.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 240-241.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. IV, p. 226.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 240.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. IV, p. 225-226.
- Magna Carta Ancestry 2011 2nd ed. Vol. III p. 240-241
- S96: Eula Maria McKeaig II - 061204.FTW (Record ID Numbers MH:S96, MH:F1418 MH:I4642 MH:IF8612, MH:IF8613 MH:FF1417
- Click the Changes tab to see edits to this profile; from that list, click WikiTree IDs other than FitzRanulf-19 to see changes to those profiles prior to being merged. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this profile.
Searching for someone else?
- Mary (Fitz Randolph) Hinckley
- Mary Fitzrandolph
- Mary T. (Neville) Foley
- Mary Ann Neville
- Mary (Howley) Neville
- Mary (Neville) Sloane
- Mary (Neville) Fiennes Baroness
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, David Mark Cordell, Tony X, Ted Williams, Carol Wilkerson, Jeffrey Steele, and Wendy Hampton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.