- Mary (FitzRanulf) de Neville's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Mary FitzRanulph was born circa 1246, Middleham, Durham, England. She married Robert de Neville (b. before 1240-d. 6 Aug 1271), son of Sir Robert de Neville, Sheriff of Northumberland, circa 1260. They had 5 sons (Sir Ranulph, 1st Lord Neville of Raby; Robert; Ralph; Henry; & Reynold) and 4 daughters (Margaret, wife of Gilbert de Wauton; Jane; Merisia; & Anastasia). Mary FitzRanulph died circa 11 April 1320 at Coverham, Yorkshire, England and was buried at Coverham Abbey, Yorkshire.
- son: Sir Randolph de Neville, 1st Lord Neville of Raby, Constable of Warkworth Castle b. 18 Oct 1262, d. c 18 Apr 1331
- Birth: 1244, Middleham, Yorkshire, England
- Death: 1320-4-11, Coverham, Yorkshire, England
(Royal Ancestry) Mary died shortly before 11 April 1320. She and her husband, Robert, were buried at Coverham Abbey, Yorkshire.
- Royal Ancestry 2013 Vol. IV p. 227
- Mary FitzRanulph, "Our Royal, Titled, Noble, and Commoner Ancestors and Cousins" (website, compiled by Mr. Marlyn Lewis, Portland, OR; accessed August 11, 2015), citing
- [S3190] Unknown author, Stemmata Robertson, p. 239; Wallop Family, Vol. 4, line 728.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 240-241.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. IV, p. 226.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 240.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. IV, p. 225-226.
- Magna Carta Ancestry 2011 2nd ed. Vol. III p. 240-241
- S96: Eula Maria McKeaig II - 061204.FTW (Record ID Numbers MH:S96, MH:F1418 MH:I4642 MH:IF8612, MH:IF8613 MH:FF1417
- Click the Changes tab to see edits to this profile; from that list, click WikiTree IDs other than FitzRanulf-19 to see changes to those profiles prior to being merged. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this profile.
Searching for someone else?
- Mary (Fitz Randolph) Hinckley
- Mary Fitzrandolph
- Mary Ann Neville
- Mary (Howley) Neville
- Mary (Neville) Sloane
- Mary (Neville) Fiennes Baroness
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Ted Williams, David Mark Cordell, Carol Wilkerson, Wendy Hampton, Jeffrey Steele, and Tony X. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 33 degrees from Michael Phelps, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.