Joseph Fitz Randolph was born on 01 Mar 1654/1655 in West Barnstable, Barnstable Co, MA. He died in Jun 1726 in Piscataway, Middlesex Co, NJ. He married Johannah (Hannah) Conger on 16 Jan 1687 in Woodbridge, Middlesex Co, NJ. Johannah (Hannah) Conger [Parents] was born on 16 Aug 1670 in Woodbridge, Middlesex Co, NJ. She was christened in 1670 in Woodbridge, Middlesex Co, NJ. She died on 26 Jun 1742 in Woodbridge, Middlesex Co, NJ. She married Joseph Fitz Randolph on 16 Jan 1687 in Woodbridge, Middlesex Co, NJ.
They had the following children:
- F i Hannah Fitz Randolph was born on 04 Feb 1688/1689. She died on 26 Jun 1742.
- M ii Joseph Fitz Randolph Jr was born on 11 Feb 1690/1691. He died in 1749/1750.
- F iii Mary Fitz Randolph was born on 03 Aug 1693.
- F iv Bethia Fitz Randolph was born on 20 Sep 1695. She died on 02 Sep 1757.
- F v Lydia Fitz Randolph was born on 04 Jan 1697. She died in 1758.
- M vi Moses Fitz Randolph was born on 09 Apr 1700. He died on 07 Apr 1759.
- M vii Jonathan Fitz Randolph was born on 15 Jun 1702.
- F viii Susanna Fitz Randolph was born on 23 Jun 1704.
- F ix Ruth Fitz Randolph was born on 11 Jun 1706. She died on 10 Sep 1776.
- F x Anna Fitz Randolph was born on 03 Sep 1708
- F xi Prudence Fitz Randolph was born on 30 Nov 1712. She died on 01 Dec 1732.
- M xii Isaac Fitz Randolph was born on 21 Apr 1716 in Piscataway, Middlesex Co, NJ
- Clemens, William Montgomery. American Marriage Records Before 1699. Pompton Lakes, NJ, USA: Biblio Co., 1926.
- Edmund West, comp.. Family Data Collection - Births, Deaths, Individual Records (Source Citation: Birth year: 1655; Birth city: Barnstable; Birth state: MA)
- Heritage Consulting. The Millennium File. Salt Lake City, UT, USA: Heritage Consulting.
- Jackson, Ronald V., Accelerated Indexing Systems, comp.. New Jersey Census, 1643-1890. Compiled and digitized by Mr. Jackson and AIS from microfilmed schedules of the U.S. Federal Decennial Census, territorial/state censuses, and/or census substitutes
- Yates Publishing. U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900
- Town of Piscataway First Baptist Church. "History of the First Baptist Church of Piscataway with an account of its bi-centennial..." Stelton, NJ: Unknown, 1889. Page 114
- ↑ Entered by Allan Thomas.
Joseph Fitz Randolph, the next oldest, born in 1656, was father of twelve children by his wife, Hannah Conger, a member of one of the Woodbridge families. None of this familiar name attained to greater usefulness in the Church and colony than their immediate descendants. To verify the statement would only require the mention of the heirs of his son, Joseph, who married Rebecca Drake; and his daughter, Hannah, who married Andrew Drake; and his son, Jonathan, whose wife was Margaret Manning; and his daughter, Prudence, who married Nathaniel Manning.
- ↑ Entered by Allan Thomas.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Allan Thomas, Trish McLellan, David Mark Cordell, and Susan Shirey. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 17, 2014 Allan Thomas wrote: