Elizabeth was born in 1371, Arundel, West Sussex, England. Elizabeth Fitzalan died on 8 Jul 1425, Wighill, North Yorkshire, England, (Age 54). Buried: St Michael Churchyard, Hoveringham, Newark and Sherwood District, Nottinghamshire, England. Plot: Elaborate Tomb in Church
Father: Richard Fitzalan, 9th Earl of Arundel 1346 - 21 Sep 1397 Mother: Elizabeth de Bohun (d. of William, 1st Earl of Northampton) ? - 3 Apr 1385
Marriage 1: William Montacute (son of William, 2nd Earl of Salisbury) 1360 - 6 Aug 1382
- Date: Dec 1378 His Age: 18 Her Age: 7
- Place: Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Marriage 2: Thomas Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk About 1362 - 1399
- Date: 1384 His Age: 22 Her Age: Unknown
- Thomas Mowbray, 7th Baron Mowbray 1385 - 1405
- John Mowbray, 2nd Duke of Norfolk 1389 - 1432
- Isabel Mowbray (daughter of Thomas, Duke of Norfolk) Unk. birth/death dates
- Margaret Mowbray (daughter of Thomas, Duke of Norfolk) Unk. birth/death dates
Marriage: 3 Robert Goushill (Sir) (son of Sir Nicholas Goushill) 1350 - 21 Jul 1403
- Date: Aug 1401 His Age: 51 Her Age: 30
- Place: Hoveringham, Nottinghamshire, England
- Elizabeth Goushill (daughter of Sir Robert Goushill) 1402 - After 1453
- Joan Goushill (daughter of Sir Robert Goushill) 1403 - Apr 1466
Notes: Elizabeth's father's official executioner was her husband Thomas Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk.
- Source: S-1932214142 Tierney, M. A.. The history and antiquities of the castle and town of Arundel : including the biography of its earls, from the conquest to the present time. London: G. and Note: Vol. 2 t.p. missing.
- Source: S-1932214584 The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies. Repository: #R-19 Gary Boyd Roberts. Baltimore, MD, USA: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004.
- Source: S-1932221226 Title: Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants. Volume II Repository: #R-19
- Source: S-1932221384 The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215. Weis, Frederick Lewis. Baltimore, MD. Repository: #R-19
- Source: S-1932225359 Title: Plantagenet Ancestry of Seventeenth-Century Colonists. Faris, David. Baltimore, MD. Repository: #R-19
- Verified from the Genealogy worksheets compiled by Ralph Pryor during his 40 years of research, traveling extensively in the military and in retirement. Entered by Greg Rose, Grandson.
- Created through the import of family.ged on 21 September 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Tim Perry, Robin Wood, Bob Fields, Randy Whited, Katherine Patterson, Clint Norwood, Tracy Conrad, Kim Ostermyer, John Putnam, Ted Williams, and Herb Henderson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 5, 2014 Sheri Havens wrote:
On March 29, 2014 Darlene Athey Hill wrote: