- Alice (Fitzroy) de Montmorency's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
ALICE, named also ALINE, who m. Matthew de Montmorenci, 1st s. and h. of Bouchard de Montmorenci, by his 1st wife, Agnes, da. of Yves II, Count of Beaumont-sur-Oise. She d. after having sons by Matthew, who m. 2ndly, Adelaide, widow of Louis VI (Le Gros), King of France, da. of Humbert II, Count of Savoy, by Gisele, da. of William, Count of Burgundy; by whom he had no issue. Matthew was Constable of France.
- Complete Peerage of England Scotland Ireland Great Britain and the United Kingdom, by G. E Cokayne, Sutton Publishing Ltd, 2000, Page: XI:D:117
- WikiTree profile England-911 created through the import of roland blewett_ancestors.ged on Sep 16, 2011 by Cody Coggins. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Cody and others.
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Alice's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Darlene Athey Hill, Katherine Patterson, Anonymous S, and Ted Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.