- Samuel Foster's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1832
- SDATE 1 JUL 1832
- Place: Morgan Co., IL, US
- User ID: 3464F7739F55534D851027C69CA3E9226230
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 OCT 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 25 OCT 2006.
- Note: Died suddenly in his garden, a month before his son was born.
- WikiTree profile Foster-1758 created through the import of Foster-Volkenant.ged on May 31, 2011 by Terry Foster. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Terry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Samuel by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Charles Foster : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch 8KWPZ, FTDNA kit #330085
- Larry Foster : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup I-M223, Ysearch 3QJA9, FTDNA kit #284934
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Samuel is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 53 degrees from Anne Frank, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.