in Morgan Co., IL, US
in Henry Co., MO, US
This page has been accessed 90 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1832
- SDATE 1 JUL 1832
- Place: Morgan Co., IL, US
- User ID: 3464F7739F55534D851027C69CA3E9226230
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 OCT 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 25 OCT 2006.
- Note: Died suddenly in his garden, a month before his son was born.
- WikiTree profile Foster-1758 created through the import of Foster-Volkenant.ged on May 31, 2011 by Terry Foster. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Terry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Samuel's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Samuel Foster directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Samuel Foster directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.