- Raoul III (Fougères) de Fougères's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: say 1210
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (say 1210).
- Occupation: Sire de Fougères
- Note: @N8009@
- @N8009@ NOTE
- Ancestor of Philip Nelson (David Dickinson).
- User ID: 6A1DE07DF7574202B82E445EA220DD842179
- Data Changed:
- Date: 28 FEB 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 28 FEB 2010.
This person was created on 19 October 2010 through the import of Ancestors of Lois Greene.ged.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Raoul III by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Thomas Randolph : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-U152, Ysearch Z4RKM, FTDNA kit #440118
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Raoul III is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 48 degrees from Anne Frank, 26 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.