- Martha Fourie b4's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|Martha Fourie b4 was part of the settlement of the Dutch Cape Colony.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Cape of Good Hope - Kaap de Goede Hoop (1652-1806) Project!
- Marthe (Martha) Fourie b4is gedoop op27 Maart 1701 in die NGK Drakenstein. :: Drakenstein Baptism Register, Le 27 mars 1701
Marthe fille de Louis Fourij Et de Susanne Cordie Le temoins Et Louis Cordie Et Francoisse Martinet; pour Marraine
- Marthe, daughter of Louis Fourij and Susanne Cordie, the witnesses Louis Cordie and Francoisse Martinet, as godmother. Hereinafter cited as Drakenstein I Baptisms.
- Sy trou met in Mei 1720 met Pieter Lombard seun van Pierre Lombard en Marie Couteau, hy is gebore in 1689. 
- WikiTree profile Fourie-42 created through the import of My Family.Pretorius.Van_Wyk.DeWaal.Potgieter.2011.ged on Sep 19, 2011 by Judy Potgieter. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Judy and others.
- familiebond 
- Drakenstein Heemkring, compilers, Drakenstein I Baptisms., CD-ROM (Paarl) Drakenstein Heemkring, 2006 , Baptism Register
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Martha's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 12, 2015 at 06:01GMT Alta Bekker wrote: