- Martha (Fourij) Lombard b4's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: The Dutch Cape Colony 1652-1806.
|Martha (Fourij) Lombard b4 was part of the settlement of the Dutch Cape Colony.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Cape of Good Hope - Kaap de Goede Hoop (1652-1806) Project!
- Marthe (Martha) Fourie b4 is gedoop op 27 Maart 1701 in die NGK Drakenstein.
- Marthe, daughter of Louis Fourij and Susanne Cordie, the witnesses Louis Cordie and Francoisse Martinet, as godmother. Hereinafter cited as Drakenstein I Baptisms. 
- Sy trou met in Mei 1720 met Pieter Lombard seun van Pierre Lombard en Marie Couteau, hy is gebore in 1689. Full 
- WikiTree profile Fourie-42 created through the import of My Family.Pretorius.Van_Wyk.DeWaal.Potgieter.2011.ged on Sep 19, 2011 by Judy Potgieter. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Judy and others.
- familiebond Full
- Drakenstein Heemkring, compilers, Drakenstein I Baptisms., CD-ROM (Paarl) Drakenstein Heemkring, 2006 , Baptism Register 
- WikiTree profile Fourie-225 through the import of Van der Walt Family Tree.ged on Jan 22, 2013 by Rene van der Walt. Record ID Number: MH:I2367 : User ID: 170A21D2-4B0E-4B34-9D17-66A6C175D20D : UPD 15 JUL 2012 15:18:30 GMT+12
- WikiTree profile Fourie-704 through the import of 66222y_767377262ia52c4wh643ch.ged on Sep 2, 2013 by Pieter Fourie. User ID: 5219A8B238BB4547AE4115BF7B83A1CA : Record ID Number: MH:I500138 UPD 25 AUG 2013 06:48:21 GMT -0500
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Martha by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Martha:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip van der Walt, Rene Van de Reede, and Pieter Fourie. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 29, 2015 at 19:43GMT Philip van der Walt wrote:
On May 25, 2015 at 08:41GMT Esmé van der Westhuizen wrote:
On May 12, 2015 at 06:01GMT Alta Bekker wrote:
On January 30, 2015 at 17:48GMT Johan Rossouw wrote: