- Martha (Fourij) Lombard b4's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: The Dutch Cape Colony 1652-1806.
|Martha (Fourij) Lombard b4 was part of the settlement of the Dutch Cape Colony.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Cape of Good Hope - Kaap de Goede Hoop (1652-1806) Project!
- Marthe (Martha) Fourie b4 is gedoop op 27 Maart 1701 in die NGK Drakenstein.
- Marthe, daughter of Louis Fourij and Susanne Cordie, the witnesses Louis Cordie and Francoisse Martinet, as godmother. Hereinafter cited as Drakenstein I Baptisms. 
- Sy trou met in Mei 1720 met Pieter Lombard seun van Pierre Lombard en Marie Couteau, hy is gebore in 1689. Full 
- WikiTree profile Fourie-42 created through the import of My Family.Pretorius.Van_Wyk.DeWaal.Potgieter.2011.ged on Sep 19, 2011 by Judy Potgieter. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Judy and others.
- familiebond Full
- Drakenstein Heemkring, compilers, Drakenstein I Baptisms., CD-ROM (Paarl) Drakenstein Heemkring, 2006 , Baptism Register 
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Martha by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Martha:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip van der Walt and Pieter Fourie. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 29, 2015 at 19:43GMT Philip van der Walt wrote:
On May 25, 2015 at 08:41GMT Esmé van der Westhuizen wrote:
On May 12, 2015 at 06:01GMT Alta Bekker wrote: