- Richard Fowler KB's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Knights of the Bath.
Sir Richard Fowler (1466-1528) married Elizabeth Windsor, daughter of Thomas Windsor and Elizabeth Andrews. His will was proven (by probate) on 10 November 1528.1 He was buried at Trinity Church, Queenhithe, London, England.
Sir Richard Fowler was High Sheriff of Oxfordshire in 1501 and was created a Knight of the Bath (K.B.) on 17 November 1501.
Children of Sir Richard Fowler and Elizabeth Windsor
- George Fowler
- Edward Fowler
- Anthony Fowler
- Bridget Fowler
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 24, 2016 at 17:08GMT Jess White-Phillip wrote:
On March 24, 2016 at 17:07GMT Jess White-Phillip wrote:
On March 24, 2016 at 17:06GMT Jess White-Phillip wrote:
National Archives of the United Kingdom: Will of Sir Richard Fowler dated 10 January 1528, probated 12 November 1528. [Very Poor readability] www.nationalarchives.co.uk
On March 24, 2016 at 17:05GMT Jess White-Phillip wrote:
Richard is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 33 degrees from Anne Frank, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.