- Bartherus (Franks) Franken's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Disputed Existence.
See this brief commentary, and the pedigree of this fictional line, that continues up the generations, for quite some time. Apparently it tries to build a case for psuedo-conjecture, by using a combination of Biblical and other ancient texts. To understand where the tree is going ... Griswald (2004), explains that:
- "What is surprising is the number of different threads that exist from Abraham into Western Europe and the different paths they take. Several different threads are intertwined in the Merovingian families of Francia. Two pass from Egypt through Ireland into either Wales or Scotland. A third line comes directly from the Exilarchs (the leaders of the Jewish community in exile after the Diaspora) in Babylon. This thread goes directly into what is now southern France, where descendants married into the noble families of the region. "
For the curious, the tree terminates with the Biblical Abraham and Sarah at the top.
fictional person ... see main profile (ready to merge).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Bartherus's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Chet Spencer, Ted Williams, Katherine Patterson, Darrell Parker, David Rentschler, Stephen Bridges, Jeff Johnson, and Rhidian Harrington. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 3 Oct 2015 at 11:11 GMT Ted Williams wrote:
On 21 Aug 2015 at 19:55 GMT Betty (Lockwood) Warner wrote:
On 30 Mar 2015 at 04:02 GMT Betty (Lockwood) Warner wrote:
On 25 Dec 2014 at 02:17 GMT Darrell Parker wrote:
On 2 Dec 2010 at 20:28 GMT Krissi (Hubbard) Love wrote: