Hilderic King of the Franks, ruled from approx. 213.
- Note: 1. Hilderic reigned ca 213 - 253.
- Source S-2024265470
- Repository: #R-2024265400
- Title: Royal Line, The
- Author: Albert F Schmuhl
- Publication: Orig. March, 1929 NYC, NY - Rev. March 1980
- Note: Good
- Genealogical lineages may not always be from father to son, especially Houses of Kings
- Source Media Type: Manuscript
- Date: 112
- Place: Ville, Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Date: 153
- Place: Old, Sachsen, Germany
- Date: 177
- Place: Germany
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (177).
- Date: 253
- Place: Germany
Could not parse date out of Death Date (253).
- ↑ Entered by Stephen Bridges.
- ↑ Source: #S6 Page: Database online. Data: Text: Record for King Bartherus of the West Franks
- ↑ Source: #S6 Page: Database online. Data: Text: Record for Hilderic Franks
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Are we going with Franks, des Francs or Franken ? Sep 15, 2014.
No known carriers of Hilderic's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Fields, Katherine Patterson, Stephen Richard Wilkinson, Jeff Johnson, LaVern Payne, David Rentschler, Chet Spencer, Stephen Bridges, Nancy Morton, and Rhidian Harrington. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.